CAVI Connected Buildings is a software platform dedicated to centralized monitoring and management of equipments from multiple offices and/or retail buildings, integrating a variety of equipments – from BMS systems and metering counters for utilities, to intrusion detection, fire detection, video and control acces systems – that offers the possibility to :
- Realize an unique center for operational and technical surveillance;
- Monitor live 24/7 h alarms and events received from equipments within different buildings;
- Reduce an important part of preventive maintenance operations through automation and/or remote interventions;
- Create a “building book “ containing instantly accessible information regarding building plans, equipment and intervention charts, contracts, warranties, invoices etc.
- Use an integrated ticketing system for interventions requested by tenants;
- Use an automatic calculation and invoicing system for utilities ;
- Manage budgets and realize smart financial reportings on investements, expenses, fixed assets or incomes.
CAVI Connected Buildings is a management tool for office and/or retail business owners allowing them to benefit from:
- Lower utility bills and consumptions;
- Lower costs with maintenance & increased equipment life;
- Shared ressources and know how regarding the administration and surveillance of different buildings;
- Alerts and immediat reactions to critical events ;
- Increased tenant satisfaction by reducing the service charge and introduction of ticketing services;
- An advanced reporting tool that aggregates and compares data from different buildings, offering clear business overviews for important business decisions.